One of the most possession of men are watches. Everyone dreams of having a Rolex or Panerai watches in their wrist. But not everyone can afford one. For them, buying a real one can cost them a fortune. Instead they go for replica watches like Rolex replica watches or Panerai replica watches which are similar copy to that of the original. Before deciding on buying one, these are some of the myths about replica watches
- Replicas are of same weight as original: this is a misunderstanding. Replica watches makers are of same size and weight as that of genuine ones. Replica watches like Rolex replica watches are using the same set of ETA movements as of real watches or going for some subsequent ones.
- Replicas look exactly same as that of original: Replica watches like Panerai replica watches appear to be same but they are quite different from original. Original watches have the copyright to their product. No one can just make an exact copy to it. But replica watches are more than similar to that of original ones and it’s very difficult to make a difference. But yes an expert can surely know where it is lagging.
- Genuine watches means genuine movement: it’s not true at all. Every watch brand must have bought from ETA movement. Same is the case of replica watches. Either they have ETA movement or buy from some subsequent to it. So replica watches swill have similar movements to that of genuine ones.
- Replica watches are not durable: It actually depends upon how the replica watches are made. Usually Rolex replica watches made are more durable in comparison to some other replica watches.
- Replica watches re not at all good investment: It depends upon someone’s situation. Buying the original one will always be a good investment. But everyone cannot afford it. And replica watches have been proved to be working fine for many years.